LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

26 julho, 2022

OS PSICODÉLICOS - OS GRANDES SUCESSOS DOS BEATLES (1968)

In this post, I present the unknown Brazilian instrumental group Os Psicodélicos, with the rare tribute album "Os Grandes Sucessos dos Beatles". Unfortunately I didn't get more information about the formation and history of the group.

The album was released in Brazil in 1968 by the RCA Camden label. The following are the songs that were selected to compose this tribute to the Beatles:

01. Hello, goodbye;
02. I need you;
03. Ticket to ride;
04. All my loving;
05. Penny lane;
06. Do you want to know a secret;
07. A hard day's night;
08. Daytripper;
09. Yesterday;
10. I Feel fine;
11. Michelle;
12. I want to hold your hand;
13. And I love her;
14. Here, there and everywhere.





 








Links:

OS PSICODÉLICOS - OS GRANDES SUCESSOS DOS BEATLES


RCA CAMDEN - BRASIL 1968


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário