LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

20 fevereiro, 2020

GEORGE PEHLIVANIAN & THE ARMENIAN ORCHESTRA - BEATLES SYMPHONIC (1993)

Today's post brings an unknown tribute to the Beatles, released in Brazil by the label Kives, entitled "Beatles Symphonic".

The disc contains some interesting reinterpretations, valid for anyone who is passionate about the Beatles and / or tributes and curious people like me.

What harms the work is the attitude of the label when launching, not having the ability to quote the year of release and no information about the interpreters (s) of the songs contained on the disc and their respective musicians. It is unfortunate.

However, an anonymous friend of the blog helped us by informing that the interpreter of this is a tribute is George Pehlivanian & The Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra. I take this opportunity and thank you very much for the kindness of the information.

The Beatles' song selection for this album consists of the following tracks:

01. Penny Lane;
02. Hey Jude;
03. Please please me;
04. Yesterday;
05. Eleanor rigby;
06. A hard day's night;
07. Michele;
08. Lady madonna;
09. Day tripper;
10. Get back;
11. Something;
12. I feel me;
13. Don't let me down;
14. Help;
15. Magical mistery tour;
16. Love me do;
17. All my loving;
18. Julia;
19. Because;
20. She's woman.















Links:
GEORGE PEHLIVANIAN & THE ARMENIAN ORCHESTRA -BEATLES SYMPHONIC



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário