LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

21 maio, 2020

BARBARA DICKSON - NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY WORLD (2006)

The album in this post, titled "Nothing's Gonna Change My World", by Scottish singer Barbara Dickson and is a tribute to the songs of Lennon, McCartney and Harrison.

It was released in the United Kingdom and Europe in 2006, by the Universal label, by the Concord label.

The songs selected for the album "Nothing's Gonna Change My World", posted here are the following:

01. If I needed someone;
02. I will;
03. Rain;
04. Here, there and everywhere;
05. Every little thing;
06. Eleanor rigby;
07. Things we said today;
08. I'll be back;
09. P.S. I love you;
10. Fool on the hill;
11. Across the universe;
12. Goodnight.





















Links:



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário