LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

08 maio, 2015

THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES - 16 INSTRUMENTAL HITS - 1994

O álbum desta postagem foi lançado na Europa, em 1994, pela TRC Music e Elap Music e fazia parte de uma série de discos instrumentais, denominada "Hits 'n' Hits". Infelizmente não há informações no encarte a respeito do intérprete. 

O disco é composto das seguintes canções:

1. She loves you;
2. Love me do;
3. Let it be;
4. Hey Jude;
5. Can't buy me love;
6. Something;
7. I feel fine;
8. Yesterday;
9. Michelle;
10. A hard day's night;
11. Eleanor rigby;
12. If I feel;
13. I should have know better;
14. And I love her;
15. The ballad of John and Yoko;
16. Long and winding road.


The album this posting was launched in Europe in 1994 by TRC Music and Music Elap and was part of a series of instrumental records, called "Hits 'n' Hits". Unfortunately there is no information in the booklet about the interpreter.













 Links:


Um comentário: