LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

05 fevereiro, 2015

THE SIMON GALE ORCHESTRA - CLASSICAL BEATLES - 1994

In this post we present a reinterpretation of classic Beatles songs in orchestral arrangements. The album was released in Canada in 1994 by GMS Productions.

At first I thought it was a studio orchestra. However, according to the friend Sergej Randelovic, Simon Gale is Joze Privsek. Sloveninan composer and conducter. The orchestra is Plesni Orkester RTV Ljubljana. Joze is alson known as Jeff Conway.

The album consists of the following songs in medley format:

1. It's been a hard day's night / All my loving;
2. Yesterday / something;
3. And I love her / Michelle;
4. Norwegian wood / The fool on the hill;
5. Here, there and everywhere / Hey Jude;
6. Eleanor rigby / Can't buy me love;
7. Every little thing / Got to get you into my life.
















Links:

Um comentário: