LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

23 setembro, 2014

THE MAGIC SOUND OF DEEP - PRESENTS THE BEATLES MEGAMIX - 1996

Certainly, The Beatles was the great musical phenomenon of the 1960s and 1970s, which has gone on forever, influencing bands and pop music in general. His legacy is indisputable.

In their time they were pioneers and innovators in several aspects, both in vocals, in compositions and in arrangements. Certainly, the help of the competent producer George Martin should be highlighted, in the use of instruments, in the formatting of the music regarding the arrangements and even in the clothing adopted by the group.

During this period, much was re-recorded of the Beatles, in various styles. The material of this post is one of the gems that the blog "jbpimentel" provided us. Unfortunately, many of the links that are there are no longer active.

It is a compilation in "Megamix" format, by the group "The Magic Sound of Deep", released in 1996 by Deep Records. I think it's more of a studio job.

Below are the songs that are part of this compilation, as mentioned on the back cover of the disc:

The Megamix (58:45):
01. Intro und And I love her;
02. Nowhere man;
03. Drive my car;
04. Ticket to ride;
05. Get back;
06. Here comes the sun;
07. The ballad of John and Yoko;
08. I want to hold your hand;
09. Eight days a week;
10. From me to you;
11. Please, please me;
12. A hard day's night;
13. Eleanor rigby;
14. She loves you;
15. All my loving;
16. Paperback writer;
17. Magical mystery tour;
18. Can't buy me love;
19. I feel fine;
20. The long and winding road;
21. Something;
22. Free as a bird;
23. Let it be;
24. Hey jude;
25. A day in the life;
26. I am the walrus;
27. Come together;
28. You've got to hide your love away;
29. Norwegian wood (The bird has flown);
30. Straeberry fields forever;
31. Sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band;
32. All you need is love;
33. Girl;
34. Hello goodbye;
35. Yesterday;
36. In my life;
37. We can work it out
38. With a little help from my friends;
39. Yellow submarine;
40. Penny lane;
41. Michelle

Beatles Medley (14:22)






















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário