LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE

LA PLAYA BEATLES TRIBUTE
TRIBUTES & COVERS

04 setembro, 2014

BAS MUYS - LENNON & MCCARTNEY SONGS - 1982

Of the various Beatles tributes that are available on the market and on the internet, I highlight the album by singer Bas Muys, entitled "Lennon & McCartney Songs". In addition to his voice sounding similar to that of John Lennon, it is worth highlighting the quality of the interpretations of the songs on the album. 

A different fact in these covers is the search to interpret songs officially not recorded by the Beatles, as if they were the Beatles themselves.

Dutch singer Bas Muys is known to have integrated the groups "Smyle" and "Star On 45". This last group was very successful in 1981, with an remix album with covers of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Abba, among others.

In this post, we present the album "Lennon & McCartney Songs", released in 1982, by the Polygram Records, with the Mercury label. I highlight the interpretation of the song One and one is two. The disc contains the following songs:

1. Nobody I know; 
2. I'll keep you satisfied; 
3. From a window; 
4. Love of the loved; 
5. I don't want to see you again; 6. Bad to me; 
7. One and one is two; 
8. Tip of my tongue; 
9. I'm in love; 
10. Like dreamers do; 
11. It's for you; 
12. Step inside love; 
13. Hello little girl.






















Um comentário:

  1. Boa noite! O link está off. Tem como postar novamente? Esse disco é muito bom, Obrigado.

    ResponderExcluir